Wow. Looks like we’re on an unintentional raspberry kick here at eatpraydance…
Anyways, last Wednesday, my friend Margaret and I presented a demo speech in our drama class. What about, you ask? On how to make RASPBERRY FILLED CUPCAKES!!!! Margaret and I knew we wished to make cupcakes for our demo, but when I saw this awesome recipe from one of my favorite blogs (besides my own) abeautifulmess.com. On Sunday, I actually made the cupcakes for the first time. On Wednesday, I made the cupcakes again for the demo. And by Thursday, they were all gone! Ya. They were THAT good!! This recipe is definitely my favorite, and I will be making these much more often.
What do you think about this recipe? Have you tried them? How did they turn out? Tell me in the comments!!!!
- Pink Lemonade Cupcakes!!!!!! (eatpraydance.com)
- Raspberry Cream Pops……. YUMMY! (eatpraydance.com)
- Pint Sized Baker: Raspberry Lemon Fun-da-Middles (crismanfamily.wordpress.com)
- Easter Cupcakes for Kids, Easter Egg Cupcakes (potterybarnkids.com)
- Moist Chiquita Banana Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe (chiquitabananas.com)
- Raspberry and White Chocolate Cupcakes (coconutoilpost.wordpress.com)
- Raspberry nipple cakes. (immymay.com)
- Green Ghostly Halloween Cupcakes (cupcakepedia.wordpress.com)
- BROOKLYN CUPCAKE PROMO: $15 for One Dozen Cupcakes! (brooklyncupcake.wordpress.com)
- Cupcakes by Kasthuri | Low-sugar and Lip-Smackin’ (heartbeatnosh.wordpress.com)